Neobrain guides its clients to place the right person, with the right skills, in the right position through our engaging digital platform based on Artificial Intelligence. We assist companies in:
- Competence management
- Talent management
- Internal mobility
- Training and skill development
In a rapidly changing world, employees are becoming active participants in their careers. Our solutions impact the careers of over 700,000 users. Joining Neobrain means being part of a rapidly growing company and contributing to the development of a team of talents, supporting its growth as a leader in its historical and international market. Companies such as Safran, Société Générale, Natixis, Bosch, Sage, Moët Hennessy, Banque de France, Promod, TotalEnergies, and more, trust Neobrain to make skills the central pillar of their performance.
With over 120 clients and a recent funding of 20 million euros, Neobrain continues its growth with a yearly doubling of its revenue. The expansion of our proposition through external growth and the enhancement of our platform with our award-winning AI (endorsed by Wavestone, Manpower Group, PWC) set us apart and position us as the European leader in the Talent Marketplace.
Your role :
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to work closely with Mario, Head of Operations & IT Infrastructure, and David, DevOps Engineer.
- Ensure the availability and performance of applications (e.g., by conducting a migration to the Cloud).
- Application and server supervision/monitoring.
- Act as a liaison between development teams for the setup of environments and concepts.
- Address technical needs and provide DevOps/SRE solution recommendations.
- Tooling and optimization of the continuous integration process (performance, quality, load testing, etc.) by implementing continuous integration/delivery/deployment pipelines.
- Validate automated deployment procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance of automation tools (unit tests, continuous integration, delivery).
- Provide assistance and coaching to teams (technical, software development, testing, and maintenance).
- PHP 8.1
- Symfony 5.4
- GCP / Azure / OVH
- ArangoDB (a plus, but not a must-have)
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up environment would be a plus
- Proficient in our technical stack, especially PHP/Symfony and Kubernetes
- Fluent in English, for working with international profiles
- Priority management skills
- Proactivity, autonomy, and the ability to quickly grasp new subjects: there's a lot to build!
- Pedagogical mindset