Neobrain assists its clients in directing the right person, with the right skills, to the right place through our engaging digital platform based on Artificial Intelligence. We help companies with:
- Skills management
- Talent management
- Internal mobility
- Training and skill enhancement
In a rapidly changing world, employees are becoming active participants in their careers. Our solutions impact the careers of over 700,000 users.
Joining Neobrain means being part of a rapidly growing company and contributing to the structuring of a team of talents, to support its development as a leader in its historical and international market. Companies like Safran, Société Générale, Natixis, Bosch, Sage, Moët Hennessy, Banque de France, Promod, TotalEnergies, etc. trust Neobrain to make skills the central pillar of their performance.
With over 120 clients and a recent funding round of 20 million euros, Neobrain continues its growth with a revenue that doubles year after year.
The expansion of our proposition through external growth, as well as the enrichment of our platform with our award-winning AI (recognized by Wavestone, Manpower Group, PWC), sets us apart and positions us as the European leader in the Talent Marketplace.
Your role :
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will play a pivotal role in our rapidly growing team, actively contributing to attract, recruit, and integrate the necessary talents to support our swift expansion. To address our growth, we are recruiting profiles ranging from C-level executives to juniors across multiple countries and within each of our teams.
Recruitment in France and internationally (Portugal, Allemagne, US, etc)
- Understanding and analyzing internal client needs
- Posting advertisements on various platforms
- Conducting candidate sourcing
- Building a candidate pool
- Conducting pre-qualification interviews
- Coordinating job interviews with stakeholders
- Providing an appealing candidate experience and implementing branding actions to attract talent
- Managing relationships with our recruitment partners
Onboarding of our new talents
- Preparing the arrival of recruited employees
- Ensuring the integration of new Neobrainers
Expected profile :
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a rapidly growing start-up
- Experience in recruiting junior to C-level profiles for both France and international positions
- Proficiency in recruitment tools (job boards, LinkedIn, ATS)
- Excellent listening skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Fluency in written and spoken English