Since 2018, Neobrain has been supporting its clients to direct the right person, with the right skills, to the right place at the right time.
We offer Saas solutions, based on artificial intelligence, which today support HR departments, managers and employees, on various topics:
- Skills management
- Talent management
- Internal mobility
- Training and skills development
In a rapidly changing world, employees are becoming active players in their careers.
Over the coming year, Neobrain has two major challenges: to continue to grow by doubling the team, and to expand internationally, starting with Europe.
Joining Neobrain means being part of a fast-growing company, whose solutions impact the careers of more than 200,000 users.
You will join the Delivery team, organized in several teams composed of 1 manager, CSMs and Project Managers, with different levels of seniority.
His/her role is to guarantee customer satisfaction and the respect of the Neobrain promise, in order to build a win-win relationship with our customers over time.
As a Lead Project Manager, you will manage the operational deployment of the platforms with our customers. You will ensure that the specifications are respected, in terms of the service provided to users. The good relationship that you will establish with the client will contribute to ensuring their loyalty.
You will manage a team of 5 to 6 people. You will act as the interface between the Sales team and the Product team to successfully deploy our solutions to our customers, on various and exciting projects: assessment interviews, internal mobility, GPEC, GPP, GTC, high potentials...
Constantly listening to customers and your team, your position will allow you to :
- Management of a customer base / project
- Management of a team of 3 to 8 people
- Manage and ensure customer relations and satisfaction
- Define and guarantee the project planning
- Be the link between all the teams and solve the issues
- Liaise with the Sales team for customer follow-up
- Liaise with the Client Success team for handover and intervention at the right time
- Be in charge of and guarantee the proper execution of internal projects
- Reflect Neobrain to customers and prospects (Humility, HR expertise, project expertise and product innovation)
- Manage external resources or outsourced projects (integrators)
- Provide the "customer voice" for product evolution and propose appropriate solutions
- Enforce methodology and service delivery offerings
- Generate cross and upsell during the project phases (services and product)
- Manage the continuous improvement of the teams
- Facilitate interactions with other teams
Profile required :
- You have more than 5 years of experience, including successful management experience
- You master the HRIS domain and the HR processes
- You have already managed a customer base and generated cross / upsell
- You know how to create and respect project schedules
- You have already managed projects of all sizes
- You know how to be proactive, rigorous and organized
- You have already managed delivery issues in pre-sales
- You have good customer relations skills
- You are an expert in project management
- You are a good team player and know how to manage conflicts
- You are fluent in English
What Neobrain will bring you:
The pride of working on tools that make employees actors of their career
- Special attention to the employee experience: we have been Great Place to Work certified since March 2021
- A tailor-made onboarding program that will help you perform in your position
- Weekly meetings with the whole company to share our latest news
- A close-knit team, and events to maintain this cohesion: team seminars, afterworks and other on-site or remote events
The possibility to work from our offices in Paris or Lisbon
A flexible telecommuting policy
BSPCE: all our employees are also shareholders
A meal voucher card
Neobrain guarantees equal opportunities and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where individual differences are respected. All candidates are considered in our recruitment processes regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, nature of the disability or any other characteristic protected by the regulations in force.