Since 2018, Neobrain has been supporting its clients to direct the right person, with the right skills, to the right place at the right time.
We offer Saas solutions, based on artificial intelligence, which today support HR departments, managers and employees, on various topics:
- Skills management
- Talent management
- Internal mobility
- Training and skills development
In a rapidly changing world, employees are becoming active players in their careers.
Over the coming year, Neobrain has two major challenges: to continue to grow by doubling the team, and to expand internationally, starting with Europe.
Joining Neobrain means being part of a fast-growing company, whose solutions impact the careers of more than 200,000 users.
You will join the Delivery team, organized in several teams composed of 1 manager, CSMs and Project Managers, with different levels of seniority.
His/her role is to guarantee customer satisfaction and the respect of the Neobrain promise, in order to build a win-win relationship with our customers over time.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the organization and execution of missions within your scope.
You will be agile and have a broad spectrum of intervention. You will actively participate in the development of your colleagues' skills and will ensure that internal processes are respected and that they evolve.
- Prepare or validate meeting facilitation materials (coproj, copil, workshop)
- Amend the minutes
- Create JIRA tickets and follow up on the project
- Ensure that project monitoring tools are properly updated (JIRA, Monday, etc.)
- Create and configure a platform on existing features
- Prioritize requests according to internal and customer issues
- Test and organize tests to ensure the proper functioning of the platform
- Be responsible for customer relations for projects with more than 5k users
- Understand the customer's issues and be a force of proposal to guide a product response
- Lead customer meetings (coproj, copil, workshops)
- Be in lead on projects of more than 5k users
- Coordinate project actions with the various parties involved
- Be responsible for the established project schedule
- Supervise an IARH consultant
- Sell complementary services or solutions to meet customer needs
- Contribute to pre-sales
- Be in charge of internal projects
- Be a driving force behind product functionalities
- Raise alerts at the right time, by proposing solutions.
Profile required :
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of experience
- You are familiar with HRIS and HR processes
- You know how to be proactive, rigorous and you have a sense of organization, especially for carrying out and following up on actions
- You are adaptable and flexible
- You master project management
- You have already led independent customer meetings and managed projects with more than 5K users
- You know how to raise alerts by proposing solutions
- You have already participated in pre-sales production
- You know how to create a project schedule independently
- You are a strong team player
- You show leadership
- You are fluent in English
What Neobrain will bring you:
The pride of working on tools that make employees actors of their career
- Special attention to the employee experience: we have been Great Place to Work certified since March 2021
- A tailor-made onboarding program that will help you perform in your position
- Weekly meetings with the whole company to share our latest news
- A close-knit team, and events to maintain this cohesion: team seminars, afterworks and other on-site or remote events
The possibility to work from our offices in Paris or Lisbon
A flexible telecommuting policy
BSPCE: all our employees are also shareholders
A meal voucher card
Neobrain guarantees equal opportunities and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where individual differences are respected. All candidates are considered in our recruitment processes regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, nature of the disability or any other characteristic protected by the regulations in force.