Since 2018, Neobrain has been supporting its clients to direct the right person, with the right skills, to the right place at the right time.
We offer Saas solutions, based on artificial intelligence, which today support HR departments, managers and employees, on various topics:
- Skills management
- Talent management
- Internal mobility
- Training and skills development
In a rapidly changing world, employees are becoming active players in their careers.
Over the coming year, Neobrain has two major challenges: to continue to grow by doubling the team, and to expand internationally, starting with Europe.
Joining Neobrain means being part of a fast-growing company, whose solutions impact the careers of more than 200,000 users.
You will join the Delivery team, organized in several teams composed of 1 manager, CSMs and Project Managers, with different levels of seniority.
Its role is to guarantee customer satisfaction and the respect of the Neobrain promise, in order to build a win-win relationship with our customers over time.
As a junior Customer Success Manager, you will be the link between Sales and Project Managers.
You will work in tandem with an experienced CSM who will accompany you in order to allow you to acquire the know-how, the interpersonal skills and the methodology.
Manage a portfolio of customers: accompany them on a daily basis in the handling and use of the product, ensure their loyalty and try to increase the account revenue through upselling
- Undertake various loyalty initiatives, including working with the marketing team to create ambassador programs or with the product team to develop new features
- Follow up on various action plans and analyze results and performance indicators, especially on account retention
- Occasional intervention of expertise with our customer support
- Pre-sales intervention (demo, support, etc.)
- Analyze the user experience and suggest ways to improve it
You have a first successful experience in a similar position
Knowledge in HR / HRIS will be appreciated
You are proactive, rigorous and adaptable
You speak English fluently
You are able to listen to the customer, to his expectations and to advise him and explain the deployment decisions taken
What Neobrain will bring you:
- The pride of working on tools that make employees actors of their career
- Special attention to the employee experience: we have been Great Place to Work certified since March 2021
- A tailor-made onboarding program that will enable you to perform in your position
- Weekly meetings with the whole company to share our latest news
- A close-knit team, and events to maintain this cohesion: team seminars, afterworks and other on-site or remote events
- The possibility to work from our offices in Paris or Lisbon
- A flexible telecommuting policy
- BSPCE: all our employees are also shareholders
- A meal voucher card
- The choice of your working material (MAC or PC)
Neobrain guarantees equal opportunities and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where individual differences are respected. All applicants are considered in our recruitment processes without regard to origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, nationality, nature of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable regulations.