Neobrain, using artificial intelligence, has created a technology (platform and application) to anticipate and facilitate strategic HR decisions. The startup responds in an efficient and relevant way to three key needs within organizations: employee commitment and loyalty; simplification and fluidity of internal mobility; alignment of employee skills with the company's strategy. Thanks to its unique technology and its knowledge of the business, Neobrain limits the impact of business transformation on people.
The future Product Owner will have to guarantee that the project will perfectly meet users' expectations. He will pilot the iterative development of a solution. In close collaboration with developers, UX designers and graphic designers, he interprets customer needs and transforms them into functional tools.
If you wish to be autonomous, to evolve within a committed, dynamic and motivated team, to occupy a key position in the development of the company, we will be happy to meet you!
- The Product Owner ensures that the solution he brings to the project meets the client's needs. From the outset, the first versions of the solution are immediately submitted to the customer. Depending on the customer's new requirements, the PO can modify the project along the way. This is why the Agile design process is broken down into iterations.
- Not only does the Product Owner work with the different production teams, but also interfaces with other departments such as marketing, technical and sales. He follows the projects entrusted to him from start to finish. He makes sure that the allocated budget and deadline are respected.
Accelerator of the development phases
- The Product Owner is required to have a perfect command of agile methodologies. Through collaboration, flexibility and the famous "test and learn", it accelerates the development phases of the project. He defines the problem to be solved while the Scrum Master tells the development team how to technically concretize the project.
- Define and communicate the product vision
- Feeding the product backlog
- Writing User Stories
- Accept or reject results
Hard skills :
- Master the Scrum methodology
- Know the main project tracking tools (Jira, G-Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to create a roadmap, to adapt it in real time, but with a strong will to succeed
- Knowledge of the HR world, its challenges, its vocabulary
- Mastery of written and spoken English to be able to communicate with all teams
- Perfect knowledge of our users, their needs, preferences, vocabulary, etc
- Create an environment of trust to experiment, challenge and ultimately improve.